Holiday Market in Lights!
HOLIDAY MARKET IN LIGHTS
SUNDAY, DECEMBER 4
5:00PM TO 8:00PM
ESENCIA FARM & THE CANYON HOUSE
Cozy up with hot cocoa and churros in hand to enjoy a special holiday event sure to become a family
tradition. RanchLife and the Ladera Rancho Chamber of Commerce present these holly jolly highlights at
this year’s event:
- Meet and take photos with North Pole native, Blitzen, a real reindeer!
- Live caroling
- Live acoustic music
- Juggling unicyclist
- Wander through dazzling light displays, such as the enchanted forest trail, mini tree farm, and more
- Airbrush tattoos with the YMCA at The Canyon House Studio
- Mini tree farm photo op
- Steal a kiss under the mistletoe arch
- Mistletoe bundling with The Nature Reserve
- Ornament craft with RMV Farms
- Visit resident-led booths
- Letters to Santa to benefit the Make a Wish Foundation hosted by the RMV Family Fun
- Learn about Chanukah with the Chavurah Club
- *Complimentary hot cocoa and churros*
- Cousin’s Maine Lobster food truck
- Chicken Waffle food truck
- Salt N Pepper food truck
- Canyon Coffee with regular menu items for purchase
* while supplies last
Shop for holiday gifts:
- Find the perfect gifts hand-crafted by more than 25 unique boutique market vendors. Check out the RanchLife app to view the complete list of vendors who will be at the market.
HELPFUL HOLIDAY MARKET TIPS:
- For those planning to walk the enchanted forest trail, it’s strongly recommended to wear flat, close-toed shoes, and long pants. The trail may be damp/muddy.
- Bundle up! It’s expected to be a chilly winter night!
- While most vendors accept credit/debit cards, it’s suggested to bring cash with you, just in case.
- Prepare to shop! Pro shoppers sometimes bring small wagons, pull carts, and reusable bags for a comfortable shopping experience. You never know what you’ll find at the market!