Donald L. Vodra is the Vice-Chairman of the Board for Rancho Mission Viejo where he provides counsel and guidance on issues related to strategic planning, investment management and risk management. He previously served as President, Chief Operating Officer, and Chief Financial Officer for the company.
Mr. Vodra’s extensive real estate experience has been established over 50 years of executive management, lending, and investment management experience within the real estate and banking industries.
Mr. Vodra’s career includes tenures with:
• Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. – Senior Vice President and Deputy Group Head, Real Estate Industries Group
• Crocker National Bank, N.A. – Executive Vice President and Group Head, Real Estate Industries Group; President and Chief Executive Officer, Crocker Mortgage Company
• Bracton Corporation, a wholly owned subsidiary of Midland Bank, Plc, London –
President, Chief Executive Officer, and Board Director
• Security Pacific National Bank, N.A. – Executive Vice President, Special Assets Group
• Western National Group – Managing Partner and Chief Financial Officer
Mr. Vodra’s professional affiliations include the Urban Land Institute, Lambda Alpha National Honorary Real Estate Land Use Society, and Policy Advisory Board Member of the Fisher Center for Real Estate and Urban Economics at the University of California, Berkley. In addition, Mr. Vodra has served as Chairman of the Alexis de Tocqueville Society of Orange County United Way, Chairman of the Board of Directors of Laura’s House, and Chairman of the March of Dimes of Southern California.
Mr. Vodra is a graduate of the University of Nebraska with a Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Administration.
Sign-up to receive news from the Village of Rienda including our six new neighborhoods scheduled to begin sales in Late 2023. You will be among the first to receive news on pricing, new releases and grand opening celebrations.